- Perform all general administrative duties required (day-to-day documentation such as data entry, scanning, filing system).
- Monitor and maintain a good record system for all admin and confidential matters.
- Support the Admin Department on Administrative task.
- Liaise with agents/ Banker/ lawyer/Developer to handle request and any reporting needed.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure smooth running operations.
- To undertake any other ad-hoc duties when required.
- Possess at least a SPM/Diploma in Business Administration, Business studies or equivalent.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Able to work with team and good communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel & Power Point)
- Required language(s): English, Mandrin and Bahasa Malaysia.